02-20-2019, 01:02 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2019, 01:04 AM by amilitab4k9.)
(02-19-2019, 03:41 PM)posabsolute Wrote: Intel is a vast company, with multiple offices, products, eng departments, I would not put that statement as being a global thing.
I didn't mean it as a global thing for the whole company. It was just an example of a situation where a Masters is more of a hindrance. That was 10 years ago in a specific department, I'm sure the entire company is not exactly the same and has quite a variety of needs.
(02-19-2019, 03:13 PM)sanantone Wrote: That's interesting because Intel has an internship specifically for people pursing a master's degree in engineering. They also have job announcements on LinkedIn asking for a master's degree in engineering.
https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=f55702...serp&vjs=3
Intel is a large company. I'm sure not all of the departments work the same as the one he was talking to. It was just an example, not a statement of how the entire company is run.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)