Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin Charged in College Admissions Cheating Scheme
#17
(03-18-2019, 12:21 PM)davewill Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 12:14 PM)sanantone Wrote: A mom has filed a class action lawsuit against those charged because her son wasn't accepted to some of the involved colleges.

https://people.com/crime/lori-loughlin-f...n-dollars/

I knew I should have applied to Yale, USC, and UT.

The problem with that is that you would have likely gotten in.

I doubt it. I was rejected by Valdosta State University's online DPA. I don't have a sense of entitlement, but I couldn't understand that rejection. I was accepted by Texas State in a program that ended being ranked in the top 30. Valdosta is still a borderline podunk university, so maybe it's good that I was rejected.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin Charged in College Admissions Cheating Scheme - by sanantone - 03-18-2019, 12:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New College of Florida NotJoeBiden 2 1,316 06-11-2026, 08:05 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Part Time Job Telling Kids about College SteveFoerster 0 1,366 09-24-2025, 10:56 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Ex-SUNY college professor accused of accepting bribes for higher grades Charles Fout 3 2,756 04-11-2025, 04:40 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  What is the difference between College and University (USA) Personherebb9 8 6,257 12-29-2022, 05:39 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  College of Golf Alpha 5 2,821 09-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Richest US College Alpha 6 3,156 09-09-2022, 04:31 PM
Last Post: cardiacclep
  What does college look like in 10...20 years? cardiacclep 10 5,395 08-25-2022, 04:48 AM
Last Post: MitchellHolst
  College of Winterhold Alpha 1 1,759 07-28-2022, 12:32 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  College grad paralyzed after chiropractor visit bjcheung77 5 3,070 07-16-2022, 05:14 AM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Bullying in College , What do I do next? 2L8 15 16,490 06-03-2022, 06:27 AM
Last Post: stephaniesmith44

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)