Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about Online Graduate courses
#10
(03-25-2019, 12:34 PM)Imbanewbie Wrote: It will be my first time taking online courses at Graduate level or undergraduate. What thing I need to focus one online class vs Face to Face classes. I am so worry, the online courses are harder than face to face classes. I want some tips or thing I need to prepare for the online classes. I would like to feedback. thanks

I found that each class was a little bit different and that each instructor's proficiency really played a big part in my classes. I had professors that weren't very tech savvy, which makes it hard.

I would say that you should check your message board and email EVERY DAY because 100% of communication will be written, so you'll need to get used to that. Also, your professor may not give lectures, and if that's the case, then you'll have to get all your learning through reading, which can also be a challenge.

But, if you can master the logistics of it all, it's an exceptionally convenient way to take classes. Good luck!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about Online Graduate courses - by cookderosa - 03-28-2019, 02:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Georgia Tech Announces New Online Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence LevelUP 6 189 1 hour ago
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  UT - Austin/EDX, MS Artificial Intelligence Online bjcheung77 8 25,995 Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  VESI Graduate Certificate: We Hardly Knew You eriehiker 1 142 10-08-2026, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Graduate Degree in Math - What is the best route for one course at a time? udi 8 1,304 09-25-2026, 11:12 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  NEW Fordham Online Masters in International Humanitarian Action smartdegree 0 577 08-18-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  New Fully Online MS in Quantum Computing (Fei Tian College) - $20k truthfulness 7 1,266 08-13-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  UGC Opens Door to One-Year Online Master’s from India Jonathan Whatley 1 875 08-06-2026, 05:42 AM
Last Post: cc95
  Getting into competitive graduate programs chrisv 20 3,536 08-02-2026, 11:21 AM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  Some Movement Toward Hybrid Online Degrees for Psychologists and Psych Practitioners Jonathan Whatley 0 1,034 07-17-2026, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  MBA (Máster Universitario) Online for 1275€ - Universidad de las Hespérides (Spain) Voldigoad 17 4,571 07-16-2026, 09:16 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)