Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about EC Info Lit Requirement
#4
As the link says, Excelsior will waive the info lit requirement if you earned a master's degree within the past five years. I earned my master's degree almost six years ago, so they're requiring it for me. I could just wait until I'm finished at UF and ask them to waive it.

I had no info lit courses newer than five years old to attempt to transfer.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about EC Info Lit Requirement - by sanantone - 04-03-2019, 06:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Overwhelmed with info but excited to start my BA- just a few questions hexclep 12 4,910 08-24-2023, 12:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Excelsior Admissions: Clep/Exam Timing & Campus Requirement for International Student shoron 2 2,707 01-25-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Intro to Psych Question Momof3Girls 0 1,675 09-19-2022, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Momof3Girls
  Upper Level question Jennr2z 7 3,703 06-13-2022, 09:06 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  SDC computer courses UL requirement? homeschoolmom1 7 3,724 06-09-2022, 09:59 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Aleks Excelsior math requirement Kelsadee 7 5,023 05-31-2022, 11:40 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Excelsior degree info needed debrag 51 18,528 02-13-2022, 08:25 AM
Last Post: debrag
  EC Ethics Requirement Beastmode1 10 6,333 12-30-2020, 11:12 PM
Last Post: DanielDaCosta87
  Excelsior BS Liberal Arts degree question staxchips1 8 5,682 12-16-2020, 09:18 PM
Last Post: BSBRose21
  Excelsior Associates and Transfer Question twinroses 10 5,901 08-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Ibantpi

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)