Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
University withholding transcript
#13
But, if you don't tell the new school that you attended the previous one, how would they know to look for that transcript?  I've gone to lots of schools, and when I applied to WGU, I totally forgot about one of the schools that I attended for a semester and nothing negative happened because of it.  They also let me start without getting a transcript from one of the schools, because it wouldn't have made a difference on the transfer since I already had similar credits for electives from other sources.  I've found that the "require all transcripts" rule isn't always 100%, there are ways around it.

On a personal note, I should find that template that one of the users on this forum made for an unofficial master transcript so I can actually keep track of all of the schools I've attended and I don't forget something the next time I have to send all of my transcripts somewhere.
John L. Watson
Earned: WGU: BS-NOS (2019), WGU: MS-CSIA (2021), ENEB: MBA (2026)
Current Programs: TESU BSBA
Exam Priority: NASM CPT, PMP, CISA, CISM
Future Plans: TBD - maybe an MS in Cannabis Science & Business, sounds like fun!
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: University withholding transcript - by jsd - 04-09-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: University withholding transcript - by udi - 04-09-2019, 11:19 PM
RE: University withholding transcript - by udi - 04-10-2019, 04:53 AM
RE: University withholding transcript - by jamshid666 - 04-10-2019, 09:25 AM
RE: University withholding transcript - by Merlin - 04-10-2019, 10:16 AM
RE: University withholding transcript - by allvia - 04-11-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: University withholding transcript - by zzzz24 - 04-12-2019, 08:12 AM
RE: University withholding transcript - by Mil0 - 04-13-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: University withholding transcript - by Merlin - 04-13-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: University withholding transcript - by Merlin - 04-26-2019, 11:41 AM
RE: University withholding transcript - by Merlin - 04-26-2019, 01:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UNED Spanish online university Avidreader 6 6,102 Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,135 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 691 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,419 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,189 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,876 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,890 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How does OTHM, QUALIFI & ATHE Credits appear in Transcript ZenD 3 1,518 02-05-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,775 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21
  Commonwealth University College of Medicine - $18.5K (4 years total) bjcheung77 7 4,911 12-31-2025, 08:55 AM
Last Post: degreedude80

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)