05-23-2019, 04:15 PM
Would this work:
Say I finish everything for a Bachelor's degree in time to graduate in September. But I don't apply for graduation. Instead, I work on earning an additional TESU Bachelor's degree (which of course would have 24 different credits due to TESU policy.) I finish the second degree in time to graduate in December. Then I apply for December graduation for both degrees.
Would this work so I would only have to pay the residency waiver once?
Say I finish everything for a Bachelor's degree in time to graduate in September. But I don't apply for graduation. Instead, I work on earning an additional TESU Bachelor's degree (which of course would have 24 different credits due to TESU policy.) I finish the second degree in time to graduate in December. Then I apply for December graduation for both degrees.
Would this work so I would only have to pay the residency waiver once?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)