Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Journey: BA in English from TESU
(05-24-2019, 12:22 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: What!! My first love is Biology, I could not find enough cheapo credits for Biology so I kinda gave up on it for Math and settled on the ASNSM Bio.  Where are you getting the UL Biology courses from?  I was thinking of going the Logan University and APUS route but don't have the cash to pay for school yet.

For BIO, I am missing Cell Biology, Organic Chem I & II w/labs and the 13 elective credits, 12 of them being UL.  The strangest thing is, if I do an evaluation - My LL extra biology courses FIT in the AOS and electives where it specifies, it requires the courses to be 300/400 level.  Does your evaluation do the same thing? Haha...

For MATH, I am missing the same number of courses, but it's easier to find these courses I think, probably cheaper too in the long run.  However, your post is making me think I want the Biology degree more as that is actually more of my interest instead of Math (decisions, decisions...)

I'll spend some time doing a spreadsheet to see which option would be better for me.  BTW, did you get a concentration for your BSBA?  If you did the CIS concentration, you can probably get up to 3 courses or 9 credits moved towards your BA Comp Sci AOS.  

Since you said "first love", I think you should do it. I will PM you.

I don't know about the evaluation thing you said. I guess you mean unofficial. I have an official eval.

I didn't do CIS as a BSBA concentration, but I did extra CIS courses just because. I think it made things harder because of the "24 new" requirement.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Journey: BA in English from TESU - by Ideas - 11-10-2017, 12:26 PM
RE: My Journey: BA in English from TESU - by Kev - 12-23-2017, 11:04 PM
RE: My Journey: BA in English from TESU - by jsd - 12-23-2018, 01:43 PM
RE: My Journey: BA in English from TESU - by pws - 01-10-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: My Journey: BA in English from TESU - by Ideas - 05-24-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: My Journey: BA in English from TESU - by pws - 07-01-2019, 07:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,595 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 457 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,457 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,181 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 336 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,471 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 537 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 729 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,478 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk
  TESU courses without proctored exams / papers? boblax 4 1,009 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: RKanarek

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)