Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Send CLEP test score to ACE?
#1
So I just received my transcript of the CLEPs I took while in the Army (2003). That's 18 credits (math, science, english comp) out of the way.

Now, when I take my next exam (principles of management), do I request (at the time of registration) the scores to be sent to ACE? Or is that something that happens automatically?

Basically, if I understand correctly, each CLEP and DSST exam I take will be recorded on my ACE transcript (along with any study.com courses, etc, right?). I would then use that transcript when applying to COSC, or any college.

But what do I need to do at or before test time (CLEP or DANTES) or when i take Study.com or SL courses, to make sure it's all recorded properly?

Thanks for your help.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Send CLEP test score to ACE? - by SCYankee - 06-17-2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Send CLEP test score to ACE? - by mysonx3 - 06-17-2019, 12:19 PM
RE: Send CLEP test score to ACE? - by SCYankee - 06-17-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Send CLEP test score to ACE? - by cookderosa - 06-17-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Send CLEP test score to ACE? - by SCYankee - 06-17-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: Send CLEP test score to ACE? - by dfrecore - 06-17-2019, 03:38 PM
RE: Send CLEP test score to ACE? - by cookderosa - 06-17-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Send CLEP test score to ACE? - by bluebooger - 06-17-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Send CLEP test score to ACE? - by cookderosa - 06-18-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: Send CLEP test score to ACE? - by mysonx3 - 06-17-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: Send CLEP test score to ACE? - by SCYankee - 06-17-2019, 05:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,637 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 1,495 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,258 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  Test score rogeryoung 4 2,585 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 2,044 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 3,295 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 16,868 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 2,128 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SANS FOR500 Test and college credit vetvso 5 4,024 10-30-2022, 07:11 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 4,454 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)