06-17-2019, 03:24 PM
(06-17-2019, 01:31 PM)cookderosa Wrote:(06-17-2019, 11:27 AM)SCYankee Wrote: So I just received my transcript of the CLEPs I took while in the Army (2003). That's 18 credits (math, science, english comp) out of the way.
Now, when I take my next exam (principles of management), do I request (at the time of registration) the scores to be sent to ACE? Or is that something that happens automatically?
Basically, if I understand correctly, each CLEP and DSST exam I take will be recorded on my ACE transcript (along with any study.com courses, etc, right?). I would then use that transcript when applying to COSC, or any college.
But what do I need to do at or before test time (CLEP or DANTES) or when i take Study.com or SL courses, to make sure it's all recorded properly?
Thanks for your help.
Despite them being ON your Army transcript, all CLEP and DSST exams are actually officially held on a CLEP (or DSST) official transcript. You don't have to do anything- everytime you take a CLEP or DSST, it is kept on file.
When you're ready to have your scores sent to a college, you'll request an official transcript (from CLEP/DSST) and they will send an official transcript for you with all of your passing scores.
Your ACE transcript will hold all your noncollege credit besides CLEP, DSST, and AP. That means, Studycom, SL, Sophia, etc. all do need to be sent to ACE for placement on that transcript.
Thanks a lot. That clears things up.
So all courses, besides CLEP, DSST, and AP, should be put on an ACE transcript after completion. How do I do that?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)