Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Accounting courses ultimate goal cpa
#15
(06-24-2019, 06:08 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 02:01 AM)sanantone Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 01:50 AM)dfrecore Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 01:42 AM)sanantone Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 01:37 AM)dfrecore Wrote: That's a good option, assuming the OP didn't already take some of those courses, and there might not be enough new non-duplicating courses to put on a transcript.

If the OP already took those courses, he/she would already have all of the required accounting credits. CSU Global offers what WGU offers plus a few more options.

Since the OP said "add 20cr" I'm assuming it's 20cr on top of accounting credits already earned.  So some of those might have been taken already.

It means that the OP doesn't have many accounting credits because he/she didn't major in accounting. Typically, around 30 accounting credits are required to sit for the CPA exam. With me, for example, I have nine accounting credits that I used toward my BSBA. I would need 21 more credits. 

CSU Global offers more accounting courses than WGU does, so I don't why this is only being brought up in regards to CSU Global. CSU Global offers 13 accounting SSAs. Seven of those SSAs are UL. CSU Global offers 39 accounting credits at the undergraduate level, and WGU offers 30.

OMG, I do not know why we're fighting over this!  The OP is free to take whatever advice they want to, I don't care, I'm just offering options.  I don't have a dog in this hunt, I don't get paid a commission if the OP takes exams at CSU-Global or gets a full BS in Accounting at WGU.

OP, do whatever you'd like!!  Lots of options, pick the one that works best for you now and in the future.  Good luck.

I'm not fighting, but okay.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Accounting courses ultimate goal cpa - by sanantone - 06-24-2019, 06:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Find coaching courses certainits 6 2,015 3 hours ago
Last Post: Anthona
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 3 3,604 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,824 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,290 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,690 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Holocaust Courses MichaelGates 5 2,009 01-28-2026, 01:45 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,554 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,490 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Looking for AI courses dodek101 2 1,553 11-06-2025, 11:03 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Coaching Courses MichaelGates 6 3,590 09-02-2025, 04:51 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)