Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Initial Questions About BA History (T
#27
(08-14-2019, 05:49 PM)historicalarsonist Wrote: Wow, very interesting stuff. I feel like I have a lot of research to do to follow up on all of this. I am a software engineer by trade, so I know knocking out the associate degree in comp sci would be extremely easy, but I wasn't planning on taking any courses in comp sci specifically because I'm transitioning into a field away from computers. It still would be nice to get some "official credentials" in that domain given my current knowledge.

Thanks a ton for all of this info - I will definitely look into/research this stuff more. Seems like the associate in math and also comp sci might be a great fit for me along with the BA in history.


The General AA, AS business, ASNSM comp sci and math are the most common TESU associate's degrees people go for. That is because sometimes they are already done with the regular bachelor's requirements.

All of the other TESU associate's degrees are harder to do via alternative credit and/or require an associate capstone to be taken at TESU. A BA in History with ASNSM in math and computer sci sounds doable and might not cost you very much or even any extra time or money than just doing the History BA. I'm not 100% sure but I think the free TEEX courses count for 10 credits out of the 16 for computer science.
[-] The following 1 user Likes natshar's post:
  • historicalarsonist
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Initial Questions About BA History (T - by natshar - 08-14-2019, 06:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nearing the end, capstone & cornerstone questions SammyHam 16 6,919 06-28-2026, 09:31 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Latin American History for Non-Western Civilization cljrmccoy 0 895 11-04-2025, 12:46 AM
Last Post: cljrmccoy
  Questions About TECEP Epiphany.y 3 2,170 10-26-2025, 02:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Some questions about TESU credit transfers ArboristFlames 4 1,759 10-01-2025, 11:23 AM
Last Post: ArboristFlames
  Update: TESU Dual Degree History/General Management vetvso 22 7,972 06-24-2025, 04:20 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  TESU - Questions bibimbopgrl98 4 2,297 03-27-2025, 12:21 PM
Last Post: bibimbopgrl98
Question BA in Liberal Studies CS and NSM Concentration Questions Ares 13 4,744 03-09-2025, 10:01 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  TESU Certificate Questions homeschoolmom1 4 2,166 03-03-2025, 07:01 PM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1
  Questions regarding TESU, & TECEP aluminumace 5 2,860 02-01-2025, 12:34 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Liberal Arts Degree Questions slreed 10 4,112 01-22-2025, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)