Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Initial Questions About BA History (T
#47
I looked in the course catalog when I was making my response (because I was going to suggest doing the Bio 2 lab as your 1 credit course instead of Jane Austen), but it doesn't look like they do offer it. I'm going to be looking at some course registration related stuff for myself later today, and if I remember I'll check to see if that class is listed. My guess is if it's not in the catalog, they don't offer it
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020

Up Next:
JD, Cornell Law School, Class of 2024

Link to all credits earned: Link
[-] The following 1 user Likes mysonx3's post:
  • historicalarsonist
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Initial Questions About BA History (T - by mysonx3 - 08-17-2019, 11:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nearing the end, capstone & cornerstone questions SammyHam 16 6,975 06-28-2026, 09:31 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Latin American History for Non-Western Civilization cljrmccoy 0 919 11-04-2025, 12:46 AM
Last Post: cljrmccoy
  Questions About TECEP Epiphany.y 3 2,196 10-26-2025, 02:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Some questions about TESU credit transfers ArboristFlames 4 1,788 10-01-2025, 11:23 AM
Last Post: ArboristFlames
  Update: TESU Dual Degree History/General Management vetvso 22 8,036 06-24-2025, 04:20 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  TESU - Questions bibimbopgrl98 4 2,312 03-27-2025, 12:21 PM
Last Post: bibimbopgrl98
Question BA in Liberal Studies CS and NSM Concentration Questions Ares 13 4,769 03-09-2025, 10:01 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  TESU Certificate Questions homeschoolmom1 4 2,198 03-03-2025, 07:01 PM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1
  Questions regarding TESU, & TECEP aluminumace 5 2,901 02-01-2025, 12:34 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Liberal Arts Degree Questions slreed 10 4,152 01-22-2025, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)