I am also currently doing BS IT at Excelsior. I have quite a few courses already approved:
I have been exchanging emails with the advising team for a while now, thus most of the information below has been approved my advisor, however I suggest you get it approved non the less.
First comment is to change concentration to general, nothing counts for Network Management or any of the other concentration, where as MCSE counts as general core requirement credits. The two IT DSST exam also count as core credits.
Please note that all ICCP exams can now be taken remotely without a local proctor as long as you have a working webcam and microphone, it makes arranging an exam rather painless. Just phone the ICCP office and request to take the exam that way, none of the forms nor the web site reflect this. The exam application is located here: http://www.iccp.org/iccpnew/applicationform.pdf
Please note that I have only listed exams below, there are quite a few classes around with Penn Foster, etc, that satisfy some of these requirements.
This list represent many hours of searching, hopefully you will find it usefull, do not hesitate to ask any further questions.
Specifics subjects:
I have been exchanging emails with the advising team for a while now, thus most of the information below has been approved my advisor, however I suggest you get it approved non the less.
First comment is to change concentration to general, nothing counts for Network Management or any of the other concentration, where as MCSE counts as general core requirement credits. The two IT DSST exam also count as core credits.
Please note that all ICCP exams can now be taken remotely without a local proctor as long as you have a working webcam and microphone, it makes arranging an exam rather painless. Just phone the ICCP office and request to take the exam that way, none of the forms nor the web site reflect this. The exam application is located here: http://www.iccp.org/iccpnew/applicationform.pdf
Please note that I have only listed exams below, there are quite a few classes around with Penn Foster, etc, that satisfy some of these requirements.
This list represent many hours of searching, hopefully you will find it usefull, do not hesitate to ask any further questions.
Specifics subjects:
- Project Management
[INDENT]ICCP Integrated Project Management[/INDENT]
- Overview of Computer Security
[INDENT]ICCP Systems Security or[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Unconfirmed, reports of non acceptance Comptia Security+[/INDENT]
- Object-Oriented Programming
[INDENT]ICCP C++ or[/INDENT]
[INDENT]ICCP Java or[/INDENT]
[INDENT]ICCP Visual Basic[/INDENT]
- Data and Communications and Networking
[INDENT]Comptia Network+ mixed reports or[/INDENT]
[INDENT]ICCP Microcomputing & Networks or[/INDENT]
[INDENT]ICCP Internetworking & Communications or[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Unconfirmed CCNA[/INDENT]
- Database Concepts
[INDENT]ICCP Database Administration or[/INDENT]
[INDENT]ICCP Data Resource Management or[/INDENT]
[INDENT]TESC – TECEP CIS-311 TE: Database Management[/INDENT]
- Operating Systems
[INDENT]TESC – TECEP Operating Systems (COS-352-TE)[/INDENT]
- Computer Architecture
[INDENT]No exams found so far, Ohio University CCE ETCH 236A is discountinued at this point[/INDENT]
- Integrated Technology Assessment
[INDENT]No exams found so far[/INDENT]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)