10-08-2019, 01:37 PM
It would be pretty damn hard to finish 30 shmoop courses, as anyone who's taken a Shmoop course knows their material is challenging...I think one every 2 days is possible...so about 15-17 max..and with the 'special' material Shmoop provides for learning it would make even that amount harder.
Shmoop is the most difficult course provider I have used to date...its a shame schools dont accept them..study.com felt like childs play conpared to shmoop...
Shmoop is the most difficult course provider I have used to date...its a shame schools dont accept them..study.com felt like childs play conpared to shmoop...
GRADUATE
PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025
BA Computer Science, TESU '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU '19
AS Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU '19
StraighterLine (27 Cr) Shmoop (18 Cr) Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr) ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr) Study.com (39 Cr)
TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr) Nations University (9 cr) UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)
PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025
BA Computer Science, TESU '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU '19
AS Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU '19
StraighterLine (27 Cr) Shmoop (18 Cr) Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr) ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr) Study.com (39 Cr)
TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr) Nations University (9 cr) UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)