Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
InstantCert Credit Courses
#2
I am taking the Financial Accounting course now, just to learn something that's brand new to me.

Aside from some quickly-fixed issues with study questions not even allowing me to input responses (the pull-down menu options weren't even available), I'd say I enjoy the structure of the course. You don't have to watch the videos if you don't want to, since the content is also displayed as JPEG files with typed text underneath. Timing is going to be different for everyone: I've probably put in a few hours before reaching the first of four exams, but I'm also not the type to just click through for that "pass," and I've been searching out other resources to clarify some of the content.

I can't really speak on any of the other courses, since I took equivalents of all of them back in undergrad. I signed up for the two courses for $29 subscription plan, but haven't decided which other throwaway course to add in as a refresher. Did you happen to end up taking any of them that you liked?

Shanghai Intl. School Leadership Team Member, College Counselor, SAT-, PSAT-, & SSD-Coordinator. Reverts to PADI Divemaster when near a coast.

○BS Anthropology (Minors: History, Brazilian Studies) | Tulane (3.90, summa cum laude)
○BA History & Political Science (Minors: Pre-Law, Intl. Studies, Social Studies, Criminal Justice, & Business Admin) | UMPI 
○MS Early Childhood Studies: Administration, Management, & Leadership | Walden (3.90)
○Certificate Teachers College College Advising Program | Columbia
○Certificate College Access Counseling | Rice
○Certificate College Admissions Specialist | American School Counselors Association
○Goals: A) EdD/MS in Higher Ed; B) 51/195 Countries; C) Find 3rd good hamburger in Shanghai (accomplished June '19, August '21, and...?)

Reply


Messages In This Thread
InstantCert Credit Courses - by nosideedison - 10-29-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: InstantCert Credit Courses - by PrettyFlyforaChiGuy - 11-09-2019, 02:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 271 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
Information Avant Assessment: Language Proficiency Exams for ACE Credit MNomadic 5 3,193 09-09-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 888 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Cheapest and easiest UL credit available atm? daydream 7 1,182 08-17-2026, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,201 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 815 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,455 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,160 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,439 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,156 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)