04-30-2008, 08:40 AM
I will be leaving for my next assignment in Rabat, Morocco this summer. Problem is I'm not sure if there is a testing center in Rabat. Does anyone know if I can take CLEP/DSST exams there?
Thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot!
Passed so far:
CLEP:
A&I Lit - 6 credits
Freshman Comp-6 credits
Eng Comp w/Essay-6 credits
Sociology-3 credits
Principle of Mgmt-3 credits
French - 12 credits
Human Growth & Dev- 3 credits
Humanities-6 credits
DSST:
Principle of Supervision- 3 credits
Env & Humanity - 3 credits
Intro to Computing - 3 credits
FEMA/FCC: 16 credits
UMUC-22 credits
NVCC -17
ACE - 23 credits
Aleks - Beginning Algebra
Aleks-Intermediate Algebra
ACTFL Chinese -6 credits
All done - Graduating in Oct from TESC -BA in Humanities!!
Grad School: MS Human Resource Mgmt-2012
CLEP:
A&I Lit - 6 credits
Freshman Comp-6 credits
Eng Comp w/Essay-6 credits
Sociology-3 credits
Principle of Mgmt-3 credits
French - 12 credits
Human Growth & Dev- 3 credits
Humanities-6 credits
DSST:
Principle of Supervision- 3 credits
Env & Humanity - 3 credits
Intro to Computing - 3 credits
FEMA/FCC: 16 credits
UMUC-22 credits
NVCC -17
ACE - 23 credits
Aleks - Beginning Algebra
Aleks-Intermediate Algebra
ACTFL Chinese -6 credits
All done - Graduating in Oct from TESC -BA in Humanities!!
Grad School: MS Human Resource Mgmt-2012


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)