11-30-2019, 02:41 AM
(09-08-2019, 06:40 PM)suzycupcake Wrote: Provider: Coopersmith
Course: Foundations of Stress Management (UL at TESU, Comes in as SOS-320)
Course content: There are 2 variations of materials - a 770+ page document and a "crash course" powerpoint deck. As with other Coopersmith courses I've taken, you do not need to purchase any addtl materials.
Final exam format: 50 questions, all multiple choice
Final exam content vs course content/practice exams: Everything single question was answered in the powerpoint deck.
Time taken on course: Couple days casually looking over powerpoint but spent about 3 hours today hard core on it
Familiarity with subject before course: Medium familiarity with materials.
Pitfalls, high points, things others should know: I finished all 50 questions in 4 minutes because I studied the slides.
1-10 Difficulty level: Based on what I noted above about having all info in slides, I'd say a 1 because it's being handed to you.
Was the final proctored?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)