02-05-2020, 04:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2020, 04:40 PM by armstrongsubero.)
I just noticed American Military University has a BS in Computer Technology. Web Development, Cloud Computing and Networking are some of the concentrations. Might help someone.
https://catalog.apus.edu/undergraduate/a...ementstext
https://catalog.apus.edu/undergraduate/a...ementstext
GRADUATE
PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025
BA Computer Science, TESU '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU '19
AS Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU '19
StraighterLine (27 Cr) Shmoop (18 Cr) Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr) ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr) Study.com (39 Cr)
TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr) Nations University (9 cr) UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)
PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025
BA Computer Science, TESU '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU '19
AS Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU '19
StraighterLine (27 Cr) Shmoop (18 Cr) Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr) ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr) Study.com (39 Cr)
TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr) Nations University (9 cr) UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)