Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Very confused on TESU evaluation
#10
(02-08-2020, 11:27 AM)Kerrihoran Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 05:38 PM)dfrecore Wrote: You may be better off at COSC - since they have a BSLS which allows 60cr of free electives, and you can use your UL business courses in the AOS.  Then, you choose a 2nd concentration - communication, psych, something that's easy to find UL courses for - and you take a couple of those.

Much easier than trying to fit existing credits into TESU's BALS plan.

Also, see about TESU's BSBA, that might be a better fit.  You have 4 UL courses in the degree, you can take a LL accounting course like Study.com's ACC 202: Intermediate Accounting II, which only has 68 lessons (so it's short), and your AOS would be done.

Also think about WGU.

Thank you everyone for your helpful insights. I will look into charter Oaks and see how they received my credits. I don't disagree that I'm being a little petty about some of my extra credits but I'm stubborn I want to see if there's a way around it. If there's not I'll suck it up. I don't know much about WGU except that they've been trying to get me to apply for a few years. I'll look into their programs as well.

You can be as stubborn as you want, but none of the Big 3 will count your Business courses as Liberal Arts.  There's not getting around it.  As a matter of fact, you probably won't find a school in the US who would count those that way, but I definitely think you should try to find one.

As for TESU "being flexible", yes, the Big 3 are VERY flexible!  BUT, that doesn't mean that you can bring in ANY 114cr and they'll fit perfectly into a degree.  They still have some standards, and will stick to those.  So will COSC and EC.  Any school that will let you bring in ANY 114cr and give you a degree, I'd be suspecting that it was a non-accredited degree mill.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Very confused on TESU evaluation - by Kerrihoran - 02-07-2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Very confused on TESU evaluation - by LevelUP - 02-07-2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Very confused on TESU evaluation - by dfrecore - 02-09-2020, 07:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,106 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,616 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 468 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,485 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,186 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 347 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,483 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 542 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 740 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,482 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)