Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU BACS HELP!!
#1
Hello I am a new follower of the thread and I could use some help with my degree. I have an associates degree from my local community college in english that I got through dual enrollment and from clep/dsst. I plan on having about 100 credits by the time I leave High School  May as well. 

Clep: 

  • Social Sciences And History (60)

  • College Mathematics (56)

  • Biology (52)

  • English Literature (53)

  • American Government (61)

  • Introductory Sociology (55)

  • American Literature (51)

  • Western Civilization I (52)

  • Western Civilization II (50)

  • Information Systems (58)

  • Principles Of Marketing (51)

  • Principles Of Macroeconomics (51)

  • Principles Of Management (53)

  • Spanish Language Level 1 and 2 (51)

  • History of United States II (72)

  • History Of United States I (69)

  • Analyze & Interpret Literature (62)

Dsst: 
Technical Writing (444) 

Sophia:
2 free credits classes

Insurance Ethics course taken as well

Courses still left to take:
Calculus I CLEP
DSST Management Information systems (can be used in aos of computer science as well as the information systems clep that I have already taken) 
Onlinedegree.com intro to computer science 
Robotics onlinedegree.com (I am not sure if this will work with the aos for tesu)


I plan on going to TESU  online after graduating high school/CC and submitting an age waiver. Can I finish the other classes through study.com and than take the cornerstone and capstone only at tesu this upcoming fall. Base on my math without the gen eds or electives computer science needs 12 classes plus the two tesu require classes.  My plan is transfer calculus I, info clep, dsst info systems, and onlinedegree.com cs 101 in. Than take the remaining 8 classes through study.com over the spring/summer and than finally take the last 2 required capstone and cornerstone course in the fall to graduate in six months. Is that too ambitious? Is it possible. Cost is not an issue. I work full time outside of school and with the plel grant and tuition reimbursement can pay for everything easily. I just want my bachelor as fast as possible once I leave my community college and high school this may. Can I take study.com classes while enrolla ttesu or does it have to be finish before I enroll in August? Is there any other free or cheap computer science electives besides the typical one like onlinedegree or saylor. I know teex and cybersecurity are out but any other would be appreiciate. I have decided on TESU please do not suggest other schools like wgu as I have already look into them and with my rather large volume of credits have realize that if my plan works I could not do it faster through wgu. Thanks in advance guys!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-10-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-10-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-10-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by bjcheung77 - 03-10-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-10-2020, 10:35 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 10:20 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 10:44 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by allvia - 03-11-2020, 10:45 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 10:54 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 11:17 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 11:52 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by bjcheung77 - 03-11-2020, 11:50 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by dfrecore - 03-11-2020, 01:44 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 01:54 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by dfrecore - 03-11-2020, 02:05 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 03:08 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by allvia - 03-11-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 02:49 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by HogwartsSchool - 03-12-2020, 12:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,568 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 386 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,352 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,158 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 321 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,447 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 528 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 699 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
  Switching from BACS to BSNET JanieM 4 419 08-30-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Changing major from BACS to BS ESET JanieM 2 682 08-20-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: jazzcat

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)