Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU BACS HELP!!
#25
(03-11-2020, 03:21 PM)maxxor6868 Wrote:
(03-11-2020, 03:17 PM)natshar Wrote: Honestly I think you are doing great because I had the chance for CC credit in high school and I first heard about clep in high school too. I didnt take my first clep until 2years after high school graduation. I learned about tesu my senior year of high school. Good job to you for putting in the work now something I did not do at your age even though I knew all this was out there.
Thanks for me it's been about a year nonstop clep and cc classes to get my credits not been easy but for me worthwhile for sure

I'll add my two cents without going into best or preferred schools.

1) The internship, will they require the degree to be conferred before starting the internship?

The reason I ask, some companies whether its internship or employment will not consider completion of degree until the degree is conferred. I would recommend you verify with the employer about their requirements.


2) For the summer, have you thought about a community college because many offer 4 weeks courses during the summer  (either in-person or online) and if you take two courses you would qualify for pell grant and federal student aid (COA) cost of living. Example. June 8 to July 10.

The reason I ask, taking a couple of courses during the summer is a quick method to access pell grants and federal student aid (COA) cost of living, which you could use the extra funds to pay for study.com and other alternative course providers. Once you graduate you will no longer have access to pell grants.


3) Have you been an intern before and is the upcoming internship already reserved for you?

The reason I ask, I have hired many interns over the years and I spend more time evaluating their portfolio including projects, recent certifications and their interview skills.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-10-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-10-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-10-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by bjcheung77 - 03-10-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-10-2020, 10:35 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 10:20 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 10:44 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by allvia - 03-11-2020, 10:45 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 10:54 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 11:17 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 11:52 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by bjcheung77 - 03-11-2020, 11:50 AM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by dfrecore - 03-11-2020, 01:44 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 01:54 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by dfrecore - 03-11-2020, 02:05 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 03:08 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by allvia - 03-11-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 02:49 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by natshar - 03-11-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by Max13 - 03-11-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: TESU BACS HELP!! - by HogwartsSchool - 03-12-2020, 12:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,044 1 hour ago
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,596 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 458 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,460 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,182 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 337 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,471 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 537 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 730 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
  Switching from BACS to BSNET JanieM 4 433 08-30-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)