Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Capstone - question on due dates
#1
I suppose this question might apply to any TESU class. I'm enrolled in the BSBA Capstone starting on 3/30. I'm trying to plan ahead and figure out when everything will be due.

When I look through the Capstone syllabus, it says to refer to the Course Calendar for assignment due dates.

In looking for the calendar, I also see elsewhere that it says you can access course materials two days before the term starts.

So am I correct that I can't view due dates until the weekend before the course actually starts?
TESU, BSBA-HR Completed December 2020

Completed: B&M CC: 67 units applied to degree Study.com: Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Computing, International Business, Library Science, Managerial Accounting, Leading Organizational Change, Finance, Organizational Theory, Strategic Human Resources (30 units) Davar: Organizational Behavior, Managerial Communication (6 units) Sophia: Microeconomics, Statistics, College Algebra, Conflict Resolution, Leading Teams (11 units) Institutes: Ethics (2 units) TESU: Business Capstone, Cornerstone (4 units)

Next up: Researching Master's Programs
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU Capstone - question on due dates - by Muldoon - 03-21-2020, 04:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 628 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,283 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,689 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 568 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,670 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,227 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 398 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,552 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 587 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 804 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)