05-03-2020, 03:55 AM
With consolidated post topics, amazing things tend to get lost in the noise. Not everything you find is going to be valuable to everyone but that doesn't mean it should all be in one list.
Back to the original topic of the post, thanks to your link I was able to watch one of General Assembly's courses last Friday. It was mostly surface level stuff but it did help me become more certain about a new career goal. So thank you very much for that! Now I just have to slog through the boring bits to be able to do something I always wanted to do as a career but didn't know I wanted to do.
Back to the original topic of the post, thanks to your link I was able to watch one of General Assembly's courses last Friday. It was mostly surface level stuff but it did help me become more certain about a new career goal. So thank you very much for that! Now I just have to slog through the boring bits to be able to do something I always wanted to do as a career but didn't know I wanted to do.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)