Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Capstone
#6
(05-22-2020, 02:22 AM)Merlin Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 12:37 AM)darthweezy Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 10:33 PM)Merlin Wrote: To earn credit for the course, you need to earn a letter grade of C (2.00 out of 4.00 scale) or better anyway, so you can technically fail with a C- at 1.99 or lower.

I may be wrong but I think you actually need a minimum of C+.

I verified that grade before posting to be sure I remembered it correctly. As of Jan 2019 at least, you need to earn a letter grade of C or better to earn course credit for the capstone. I pulled that from my capstone syllabus. So unless it has changed since then, that should still be accurate.
I went back and looked in mine and you're right. Not sure why I had C+ in my head.
BALS Social Sciences - TESU 2020
ASNSM Computer Science - TESU 2020
Master of Leadership & Management - Elmwood Institute 2026
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU Capstone - by akr680 - 05-21-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: TESU Capstone - by Merlin - 05-21-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: TESU Capstone - by darthweezy - 05-22-2020, 12:37 AM
RE: TESU Capstone - by Merlin - 05-22-2020, 02:22 AM
RE: TESU Capstone - by darthweezy - 05-22-2020, 01:22 PM
RE: TESU Capstone - by akr680 - 05-22-2020, 10:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 637 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,305 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,691 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 580 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,694 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,229 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 405 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,555 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 589 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 809 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)