05-23-2020, 11:04 PM
(05-19-2020, 11:42 AM)LevelUP Wrote:(05-18-2020, 03:31 PM)natshar Wrote: Yeah for sure. I was going to do that exact thing at some point. In fact, I still have two different bachelor's (BSBA and BA) on my eval right now even though in the end I decided to pursue a degree at a different school. So I know it is a lot to plan and a lot of classes. Maybe someday once my first bachelor's from the other school is conferred I'll go back to TESU for my 2nd bachelor's since so close. Probably not worth the money though.The UL for finance doesn't seem to be as much of an issue now, I know it was in the past.
If you do the BSBA graduate and come back for BACS you will have to have 24 new credits after conferral and pay the wavier fee again. So it makes sense to delay graduation and graduate both at the same time. Hopefully, you can nail down AOS for the BSBA soon and finish it and if you are doing finance hopefully you can find all UL needed.
And hopefully, by then you can figure out if you want to do 16 or 9 credits at TESU.
Following courses are confirmed will transfer to TESU as UL:
study.com Finance 301: Corporate Finance
study.com Finance 302: International Finance
study.com Finance 303: Financial Institutions & Markets
study.com Finance 304: Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
study.com Finance 305: Risk Management
study.com Finance 306: Small Business Finance
Davar has FIN 310 Multinational Finance I haven't confirmed they take it and that it won't overlap one of the study.com courses.
I don't have any LL courses approved yet but I could always just take all UL classes.
I do plan on doing both degrees together since it will save money and having to do the extra credits as well.
Davar duplicates Study.com's International Finance.
Risk Management is only 2cr, so you're going to have to get another UL FIN course. Instead, I would take an UL Principles of Finance course (FIN-301) and use a LL Prin of Finance in the Core. That should do it for you.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)