Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which clep is easier in science and math
#9
ty all, I hate math as well and I am intimidated by it as one of you posted as well.
I hope it is all high school math. Whats the chances its just adding :p
anyway thanks again,
I am going to go for the bio in the science as i need it any way as a prereq for the next school I am trying for.
I don't need it for this degree Iam going for now.
Does anyone have a bio rea study manual they could give up via the net. Or at least the software that usually comes with it. Iam more of a visual learner than reading.
A.D.D sucks !!! Big Grin
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which clep is easier in science and math - by nj593 - 05-16-2008, 02:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,037 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Offspring and Descendents Lead Singers On Why They Got Science PhDs Jonathan Whatley 13 10,884 05-28-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,689 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,148 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,007 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Online undergraduate 300/400(0) level Political Science Stonybeach 6 2,770 08-20-2025, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,543 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Job market for online adjuncts in math/physics soba 3 2,295 06-12-2025, 02:32 PM
Last Post: wow
  ASU Universal Learner Math Weekly Courses Now NON-PROCTORED ! Captainrekt000 16 21,920 05-05-2025, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Opinions: Bachelor of Arts vs Bachelor of Science (for Business and/or Marketing) fieldnotes 4 5,998 03-03-2025, 09:30 PM
Last Post: fieldnotes

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)