Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide
#85
(05-31-2020, 05:03 AM)indigoshuffle Wrote: ............
You’ve given exactly the impression I got when I spent about half a year in the hospital with my critically ill child. It’s definitely not an easy job. I do seem to get the impression that a nurse practitioners role proves to be significantly different, and definitively appealing. For what it’s worth, I prefer the role doctors fill, but despise their bedside manner. Nurse practitioners win that one hands down. Since my interest is psych, I am hopeful pmhnp will bridge the gap for me between the two worlds and give me a satisfying role helping people with mental illness, drug addicts, criminals, etc. I would love to work in a state prison again in the psych ward, I deeply enjoyed being a correctional officer and working with that particular inmate population.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide - by MSK9 - 10-20-2019, 11:35 PM
MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide - by mysonx3 - 10-21-2019, 09:47 AM
RE: MSK9's Medical School Thread & Guide - by anewmanx - 05-31-2020, 01:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,574 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 798 280,738 10-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Harvard Kennedy School 10-Year Plan Eyes Increasing Online Programs Jonathan Whatley 0 1,124 06-06-2026, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Next Steps After UMPI: Considering Law School CFPhopeful 6 1,762 03-10-2026, 10:02 AM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 35 33,476 01-26-2026, 04:18 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Italian Online Master in Economics & Finance for 4.5k from a Top-School David1477 26 17,427 12-12-2025, 07:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Are ACE credits a deal breaker for getting into Certified Anesthesia Assistant school zauh 16 4,663 11-13-2025, 09:44 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Next Steps After UMPI: Considering Law School vs. MBA Programs Mjake260 3 1,808 08-17-2025, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Kjnova
  upGrad MBA from Paris School of Business artem 5 3,577 07-14-2025, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Graduate School Discounts (Excluding New ENEB Discounts) ashkir 15 22,990 06-02-2025, 07:43 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)