05-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Why can't this country learn from the rest of the world? Trains, buses, and other forms of public transportation is the way to go. I remember when I went to Japan, everyone walked everywhere they went. It would be 2 or 3 miles to get there but the journey was worth it. Parks were abudant and it seemed like there was a bench every 3 blocks to take a break. Maybe one day.
[COLOR="DimGray"]Intro to World Religions 68
Social Science and History 60
Principles of Statistics 60
Western Civilization I 58
Intro to Sociology 55
Astronomy 54
Technical Writing 54
Humanities 50
College Composition 50[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]C Programming - C
Electronic Instrumentation and Control - A
War and American Society - A
International Economics - A
Calculus II - B[/COLOR]
Social Science and History 60
Principles of Statistics 60
Western Civilization I 58
Intro to Sociology 55
Astronomy 54
Technical Writing 54
Humanities 50
College Composition 50[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]C Programming - C
Electronic Instrumentation and Control - A
War and American Society - A
International Economics - A
Calculus II - B[/COLOR]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)