Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SL Business Statistics for math credit at CSU
#1
I’m attending Columbia Southern University and taking College Algebra through SL. It’s not going well. I’m considering switching to Business Statistics because I’ve seen some posts around the internet saying their college took it for an intro to statistics credit. 
I’m just wondering if anyone has taken Business Statistics and had it accepted by CSU. On the CSU website it states that college algebra is a pre-requisite for the class, but I’ve transferred in credit for classes where I hadn’t taken the listed pre-requisite class. I also recently enrolled in a class and my advisor came back and said I couldn’t take it until I had taken the pre-requisite class, so it’s a little confusing and I don’t want to spend the extra money to take a class I might not be able to transfer. 
I’m going to check with the evaluator tomorrow, but sometimes they’re weird about giving info on credits since it has to be approved by another department, they can’t always say for sure. So, if anyone has done it, I’d love to hear about it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SL Business Statistics for math credit at CSU - by Bpreli - 07-14-2020, 06:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 265 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
Information Avant Assessment: Language Proficiency Exams for ACE Credit MNomadic 5 3,186 09-09-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Cheapest and easiest UL credit available atm? daydream 7 1,163 08-17-2026, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,444 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,158 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,430 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  WGU 2026 transfer credit updates & planning notes for Study.com users portals 5 12,135 02-13-2026, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,258 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
Information New Sophia Course - Computer Applications (1 Credit LL) Ares 2 1,751 12-01-2025, 10:27 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com vs. Sophia — recent updates and credit transfer experience portals 5 3,935 10-26-2025, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)