08-06-2020, 08:29 PM
(08-06-2020, 05:00 PM)jch Wrote:(08-06-2020, 04:48 PM)MNomadic Wrote: Has anyone here had any experience with the ASU introductory programming course or the computer applications course? Also, what classes is everyone signed up for this upcoming fall term? If anyone is interested in those 2 courses this fall term let me know if you want to form a study group.
Completed so far:
SOC101 Sociology
ASM246 Human Origins
EXW100 Health & Wellness
HST102 Western Civilization I
COM100 Communications
In progress:
ENG101 English Composition I self-paced
MAT117 College Algebra self-paced
Looking to do: basically everything else. My goal is to end up with at least 60 graded RA credits on my bachelors transcript, of which ASU EA will mostly fulfill. I know I won't get everything done while the ASU discount is still in effect, but hopefully I'll just have a few things left at the full rate.
There's a few random classes that I don't think will transfer or fit in to my degree plan at TESU, so I probably won't do them: CEE181, FSE150, PAF112
It is English Composition I just writing and send assignments??
BSBA: 70% completed (84 credits of 120)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)