09-07-2020, 11:48 AM
Quote:Also, failing an OA is a big deal and will end your ability to accelerate. Any time you fail an exam the teachers are required to create a mandatory study plan for you that will include a lot of extra reading, quizzes, and other prep material that will generally take you 1-2 weeks to complete. If you fail again, the amount of work increases. After a fourth failure, the only way you can get a retest is with permission from the Dean of the college you're in. If you fail again, you're done and won't be able to complete that degree program
I've joined some of the Facebook groups and people have mentioned taking the re-take the following day, so there seems to be some leeway:
This is how one student explained it:
Quote:I failed by a small margin and I was able to complete the portion of the study guide I needed to within hours of receiving it and took a little test and felt ready. It was also the last 2 weeks of my term and I told them I needed to get it done ASAP. Remember, you pay for this. Be your own advocate and express your needs.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)