Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
When to send transcripts from Sophia or SDC to TESU
#44
(09-08-2020, 05:24 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: When you're in TESU OSS, you can check your "My Profile".  It'll show your Student Status and Start Date.  It'll also indicate if you're active or inactive or if you are part of a Corporate Choice Enrollment.  For enrollment purposes, I would pay $50 for the Medical Terminology TECEP and don't bother with the exam, skip it along with the PLA for the Pilot License, it'll cost more for the PLA course and take more energy/time from you.

Under the student status it states:
OSAPP Non-NJ Applicant

Under start date:
12/06/19

Reading down further under catalog:
2017-2018

So this looks like I am not active. Therefore, so I have this straight, I should sign up for the Medical Terminology TECEP and then determine if I want to actually take the exam. I will become active and if I do miss the exam, it won't show up on my transcripts but at least I will not be active. Right?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: When to send transcripts from Sophia or SDC to TESU - by AZDan - 09-08-2020, 09:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,557 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 357 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,334 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,153 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 317 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,445 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 527 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 694 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,454 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk
  TESU courses without proctored exams / papers? boblax 4 986 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: RKanarek

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)