12-05-2020, 07:21 PM
Has anyone applied for a scholarship through TESU? I just submitted a request for their Special Scholarship Award Fund. I had originally set the goal to graduate in December, but my wife got COVID back in April, and we’ve been a 1 income household ever since. I figure I could get together the other fees if I could just get help affording the two required courses for the BSBA. I saw that there was a way to apply for it, and I gave it a shot. I’m really hoping it might go somewhere. Any advice on what to expect or not expect?
SNHU - BSBA Nov. 2025 Grad
East MS CC, Jackson State CC, Univ of TN at Martin, Olivet Nazarene, SNHU
Goal: teaching cert, state of GA
East MS CC, Jackson State CC, Univ of TN at Martin, Olivet Nazarene, SNHU
Goal: teaching cert, state of GA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)