Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TECEP Study Tips For CMP-354 Network Technology
#17
(12-23-2020, 03:55 AM)Areyes2511 Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 03:32 AM)Kurt8991 Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 11:23 PM)StudentOLife Wrote: Searched the net for a bit of resource... Is this a good playlist of topics? https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...oSKod6X3YI

Or is the SDC piece better? https://study.com/academy/course/tecep-n...-prep.html

Hi, I just recently passed this test with a 76%. I barely have an IT background and I studied hard for this test. Couple of tips below of my studying.

1. Buy the Speechify app on your phone or tablet. Believe it is on IOS and Android. Find a PDF of the class book that is recommended and import it to speechify. This will convert the text to speech for you. I listened through that book 2 times while I was in traffic going to work. Definitely helped.

2. Also, watch or purchase the audio version for Dr. Messners Network + course and listen/watch these as they also helped with certain areas

3. The course syllabus has a list of videos to watch, recommend watching them. Also if you search CMP-354 in YouTube there is a couple of playlist to watch

4. I think what helped the most of was quizlet. First, search for the book on quizlet and you will find a set of flash cards with all the terms from the book. Study these everyday as there is a lot of definitions you need to remember. Also, in the book after each chapter there is a short multiple choice test. You can find all the chapter questions on Quizlet by searching, study these as well.

5. This is optional as it only helped me slightly but don’t think it was necessary. Study.com has a course for the CMP-354 tecep exam but it barely goes into detail of what is in the book but this may be helpful for others in the beginning of their studying.

Last thing I recommend is to buy the monthly subscription for quizlet as it has a learn + option and constantly do the test method with the flash cards.


Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net



Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net

would the ccna prepare you for this exam?


I never took the CCNA exam so I’m not sure.


Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TECEP Study Tips For CMP-354 Network Technology - by studyandpass5 - 06-12-2020, 09:24 AM
TECEP Study Tips For CMP-354 Network Technology - by Kurt8991 - 12-23-2020, 11:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BS Information Technology ITS-3400 matycon 8 1,117 07-21-2026, 09:39 AM
Last Post: matycon
Question Study/Sophia for BSBA in Operations Management? Copper56 5 1,274 05-30-2026, 07:21 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 25 12,916 05-30-2026, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Harrynguyen
  How long is a TECEP good for enrollment? AnalysisParalysis 1 1,717 04-24-2026, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Bingo
  If I fail a TECEP, can I use a CLEP? ittybittyerin 3 931 04-23-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  AI and SWE class study.com replacements? DuckyBoi 5 1,417 03-15-2026, 11:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Help with Medical TECEP (active student hack) FungiTao 12 2,719 01-28-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  Using Study.com for TESU Degree Plans bjcheung77 11 3,958 11-22-2025, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  What type of credits are TECEP counted as? gingersnaplamb 4 1,942 10-28-2025, 02:23 PM
Last Post: gingersnaplamb
  Questions About TECEP Epiphany.y 3 2,172 10-26-2025, 02:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)