Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Your Help In Evaluation.......
#7
I'll take a crack at this. I am assuming that these are credits that were awarded to you from from your "ECE" international evaluation. I am also assuming that they are regular credits not quarter credits.

If the English composition was a College Written English class, I believe Excelsior would accept 3 credits towards the Written English requirement. The other 3 would go to the general Arts and Sciences. Taking Freshman composition on top of that at Excelsior would get you nothing.

I also believe that lines 2,4,6,7,9 would go for the general arts and sciences, 30 credits worth.

The economics courses are at question. You will most likely be required to get course descriptions for the courses you have taken; by Excelsior or whatever other college you go to. They should at least cover general electives, but you can do a little homework on this yourself, by comparing the course descriptions of what you've taken and the courses offered at the college you are thinking of attending. If they have a lot of overlap you have a good case, if not then Clep is a "fast and furious" option that I've taken and encourage.

The other 12 credits of optional credits should qualify for general electives as long as they are not vocational, phys ed, or remedial classes. There may be other restrictions, but this is all I've heard of.

If you still have a strong reason to go to Baker, I understand. You have to believe in what you are doing. I went to Excelsior for a couple of reasons, but I strongly considered CSOC and TESC also.

Good luck,
Eric


2. Completion of two years of undergraduate work.
GPA 4.00
  1. English Composition 6.00 A
  2. Moral philosophy 6.00 A
  3. Economics 1 6.00 A
  4. Political science 6.00 A
  5. Optional subject 1 6.00 A
  6. Natural Science 6.00 A
  7. British History 6.00 A
  8. Economics 2 6.00 A
  9. Political Science 2 6.00 A
  10. optional subject 2 6.00 A
All the courses listed are for lower level. Total 60 credits.

Any input on how any college would interpret this would be appreciated. Also Baker college is giving me credits towards my bachelor instead of applying these 60 credits towards an Associate. Does that make sense.
Just to recap Bakers is giving me 50 experential credits towards an Associate. They want me to do 40 more to complete the AS. These 60 credits have been applied towards the BBA.
Here is the breakup
So 220-90=130
130-60= 70

So they want me to complete 70 quater hours with them at $185/ hour.
Just over $12,000.

I want to explore my options of getting a Bachelors FAST and furioushilarious . I can also consider other majors.
I have recently cleared my FRESHMAN COMP CLEP which was a requirement with baker.
Next on my agenda were Intro psychology and macroeconomics, but I don't want to take exams that may not be needed by the other colleges

Please advise. Thanks
Cindy[/quote]
CLEP
63 Prin Macro68 Prin Mktg, 66 Prin Mgmt, 52 Prin Micro,
506 Soc Sci and Hist, 659 Col Math, 431 Eng Comp,
63 Prin of Acc, [SIZE=1]55 Fresh Comp, 58 Humanit,
66 Info Sys and Comp App, 600 Nat Sci, 60 West Civ I,
58 West Civ II, 54 Intro Bus Law, 66 Ana & Int Lit
[/SIZE]
DSST
62 Mgmt Info Sys, 54 Mon & Bank, 65 Ethics in Amer
51 Prin Statistics, 47 Princ Fin (46 to pass)Smile,
65 Princ of Sup, 71 Bus Math, 72 Intro Bus

ECE
C Org Beh, C Human Res Mgmt, B College Writing, B Labor Relations, P Info Lit, A Business Strategy

TECEP
57 Ops Mgmt (50 to pass), 70 Industrial Psych (60 to pass)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Your Help In Evaluation....... - by zefrench - 06-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Need Your Help In Evaluation....... - by ebrizzie - 06-12-2008, 11:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Translation for the evaluation agency Throwmeaway1590 2 1,631 03-28-2024, 04:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Metropolia UAS ACEI Evaluation mariobros1985 18 6,870 01-17-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  Finland ECTS - WES Evaluation possible bjcheung77 2 2,627 10-07-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ACEI Evaluation Fee whitenight 7 4,298 09-14-2023, 09:51 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  International Transcript Evaluation bradonomics 14 7,571 06-27-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Liberal Studies evaluation in Germany - Europe Kab 1 1,747 01-29-2022, 05:15 PM
Last Post: FrHaseKopf
  Outschool - $3 Billion Evaluation! bjcheung77 0 1,208 11-01-2021, 06:39 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  GPA and Credit Transfer/Credit Evaluation pws 14 9,108 11-17-2018, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Old Guy
  My recent ACE evaluation at TESU MNomadic 4 2,883 08-28-2018, 12:20 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Timing of exams for TESU evaluation Ideas 5 3,578 09-02-2017, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Gymfan15

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)