Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just want a BS in IT. What is my quickest option.
#8
(01-30-2021, 08:57 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 03:32 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Purdue Global gives credit for expired certifications?

He said only one of his certifications was expired not all of them.

A+ MCSE and CEH are older than 5 years (older than 10 years lol)  ... CEH is expired. CISSP/CISM are older than 5 years (I passed both in 2001)  and in good standing ... will i get credit for those. If not I'm heading for the BSBAIT.

Also if it helps I completed Project Management, English Comp I and Intro to Statistics on Sophia so far this past month. Was thinking of doing Critical Thinking on Saylor but so far I'm not a fan of the interface. Sophia is so much better in my opinion.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: I just want a BS in IT. What is my quickest option. - by xriddle - 01-31-2021, 11:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quickest route to Bach with lots of transfer credits Petlady 15 4,942 12-06-2025, 08:24 AM
Last Post: wow
  Current fastest/least expensive option for RA credits? studyingfortests 11 3,459 10-26-2025, 04:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  46, Quickest way to check box for promotion [email protected] 11 4,234 03-30-2025, 07:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Quickest way to earn Bachelors? andyz 1 1,733 03-02-2025, 01:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Looking for another BS degree option (non-IT) NewatTESU 10 3,013 07-18-2024, 06:36 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Seeking the Quickest and Easiest School Program nilo.laden 9 4,641 07-08-2024, 07:06 PM
Last Post: davewill
  3 A.S. degrees, 153 Credits, Need help with finding the quickest route to a bachelor Lion570 3 1,956 06-08-2024, 11:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Returning Accounting Student - Quickest Way MauriceLevy 10 4,209 05-14-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Is UMPI my most affordable option? tastyoat 12 4,920 03-18-2024, 06:00 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Best option for bachelors Taochoa90 1 1,577 02-20-2024, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)