Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start
#14
I was looking into trying to get out of this class and get moved into a better class.

I called into TESU and found out that a bunch of people dropped this class shortly after it started and now only 3 of us are left.  (Mr. Sunshine, some other person, and me). 

Turns out this is the only active class so I could only switch to a different subject or stay in this one.  So I decided to stay even though nobody is posting at all on the forums, ghost town.

I like having an active forum because it reduces my workload since I can look at other posts and get some ideas about what I should write and not worry about going off in the wrong direction.  However, I only have 5 more forum posts so it's not worth worrying about. 

On the plus side at this point, I'm very happy with my choice to take Critical Reasoning.  Forum posts are going off the rails talking about swingers, assisted suicide, if we should physically hurt people if someone tells us to, global warming, and other controversial topics.  There are no books to worry about reading, this course has been pretty easy so far.  I might post a full review later.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10

Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • suzycupcake
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by LevelUP - 02-02-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by Merlin - 02-02-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by ss20ts - 02-02-2021, 07:46 PM
RE: I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by Cofffeee - 02-02-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by Flelm - 02-04-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by davewill - 02-05-2021, 07:07 AM
RE: I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by Seagull - 02-07-2021, 08:32 AM
RE: I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by LevelUP - 02-06-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by ARhead - 02-14-2021, 03:30 PM
I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by jch - 02-22-2021, 11:09 PM
RE: I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by LevelUP - 02-24-2021, 03:09 PM
RE: I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by LevelUP - 02-24-2021, 05:22 PM
I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by jch - 02-23-2021, 02:34 PM
I'm Depressed, Not a Good Start - by jch - 03-02-2021, 06:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long is a TECEP good for enrollment? AnalysisParalysis 1 1,736 04-24-2026, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Bingo
  Can you start working on your courses before your start date or before enrolled? ArboristFlames 2 1,428 09-21-2025, 06:21 PM
Last Post: ArboristFlames
  Okay to start Python 101 25BangBang 7 2,910 12-18-2024, 01:19 PM
Last Post: thornytumbleweed
  Good study advice for my TECEPS? kowenboy 3 2,327 09-01-2023, 11:53 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Is it possible to start multiple terms? davidtpb 3 1,791 12-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  If classes start Monday, December 5th, are you enrolled? Insert Name 2 1,567 12-02-2022, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Insert Name
  Good for you TESU grads ! Pats20 0 1,490 01-31-2022, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Pats20
  Intro Post: About to start BALS @ TESU rook 13 5,360 03-28-2019, 12:59 PM
Last Post: allvia
  TESU GenEds - best mix of cheap and good quality? Kartvelian 8 3,461 02-19-2019, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Kartvelian
  TESU Honors/Organizations to join that look good on a resume? camjenks 0 1,471 01-15-2019, 09:09 AM
Last Post: camjenks

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)