Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05
#6
(02-24-2021, 10:38 AM)raycathode Wrote: This is useful for my job. Thanks for sharing this.
P.S. I didn't know anybody thought Credly badges had any real value. If they do, I'm glad.


The badges definitely make it easier to share with employers that you've completed a course like this and others instead of having to print off a paper certificate and share that. They also make it easier to have everything in one place so you can see what you've completed. This is something I like about LinkedIn Learning. I like that I can see the badges on my profile and know what I've completed on there. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • rachel83az
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: FREE University of South Florida Cert in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 03/24-05/05 - by ss20ts - 02-24-2021, 11:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Helsinki: Free Courses, “IN ENGLISH” + FREE + SELF-PACED + For Credit [email protected] 43 25,502 09-25-2026, 08:14 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Free 1 year Google AI Pro for students Hotdogman1 1 380 09-25-2026, 08:13 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  George Fox U Free AI Basics and AI Advanced Short Certificates Jonathan Whatley 5 895 08-26-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Christendom College Free Noncredit Short Courses, Liberal Arts and Religious Topics Jonathan Whatley 4 729 08-06-2026, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  50% Walmart Free Delivery, Free Paramount +, 5% Cash Back CC LevelUP 4 792 07-18-2026, 08:51 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Free credit-bearing certificates in Criminal Justice/Criminology? EliEverIsAHero 1 1,400 07-14-2026, 01:38 PM
Last Post: ConqueringCollege
  WorldQuant U Free Grad Cert, Possible Future MScs in AI (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 0 1,578 06-22-2026, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Free Credit Class in Financial Literacy - University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) malakaka 3 1,614 05-20-2026, 04:42 PM
Last Post: mike01119
  Columbia+ 2 AI courses for free RoboPanda 2 2,948 04-29-2026, 06:42 PM
Last Post: ThePA
  JSU Free RA Course - AI Literacy (3 Credits) Captainrekt000 5 3,153 03-06-2026, 07:32 AM
Last Post: MEarlBITW

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)