Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Admission Credit Transfer
#1
I've applied to TESU in July 2020, I was accepted and I have to pay my admission fees by July 2021. I've already accumulated around 80 to 90 credits. 

What I want to know is, after I've paid my admission fees, will I still be able to regularly finishes courses at other institutions(Saylor, Study.com, Sophia, etc..) and be able to transfer them to TESU until I have enough credits for my degree or will I only be allowed to take courses at TESU after I've paid my admission fees?

I'll appreciate any help or advice, thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU Admission Credit Transfer - by daeron - 04-03-2021, 11:19 AM
RE: TESU Admission Credit Transfer - by daeron - 04-03-2021, 11:40 AM
RE: TESU Admission Credit Transfer - by dfrecore - 04-04-2021, 11:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 637 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,305 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,691 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Post-bacc credit transfers Non-matriculated esummer 3 419 09-22-2026, 03:59 PM
Last Post: esummer
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 581 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,694 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,229 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 405 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,555 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 589 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)