Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Second Bachelor’s with FlexPath?
#9
(04-05-2021, 12:38 PM)Vle045 Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 12:34 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I don't think you qualify for a Pell Grant, so I was wondering... Do you have tuition assistance or reimbursement from work?  Is Capella giving you a significant discount?  I'm not sure why you're looking at Capella, but here's a response I had a few months ago to someone who wanted to decide: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid321356

No financial assistance of any sort.  It would be completely out of pocket.  The only reason I gave Capella a look is because someone told me that they finished it using FlexPath in one term.  They did all of the Sophia classes (which are free for Capella students) then finished it up on FlexPath.  Cost to them was $2700.

I would take a look at COSC and UMPI, for COSC they're just a tad over $3K, and for UMPI, it's $2800 if you finish in two terms. Both a much better STATE/PUBLIC university... I mean, if Capella was forking out the degree for free or near free, I wouldn't both with them. If you have the Pell Grant, I would "pay" more for a TESU degree though, it's just the ROI/Value is better in the long run...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Second Bachelor’s with FlexPath? - by Vle045 - 04-05-2021, 11:14 AM
RE: Second Bachelor’s with FlexPath? - by Flelm - 04-05-2021, 12:40 PM
RE: Second Bachelor’s with FlexPath? - by bjcheung77 - 04-05-2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Second Bachelor’s with FlexPath? - by Flelm - 04-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Second Bachelor’s with FlexPath? - by jch - 04-06-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Second Bachelor’s with FlexPath? - by arad - 04-06-2021, 08:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Low-Cost Path to a U.S. Bachelor's or Associate akr680 8 1,810 07-20-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: akr680
  Transferring from community college to an online Bachelor's program daydream 9 3,282 07-08-2026, 07:32 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,568 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Bachelor Computer science or IT Degree arc1000 5 2,001 04-01-2026, 01:24 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Pursue online bachelor degree don't know what direction to go in! sponce57 2 1,479 01-21-2026, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  TESU BA CS + BS BA Double Bachelor planning help boblax 8 2,233 12-31-2025, 06:46 AM
Last Post: boblax
  Looking for help finalizing classes for the easiest Bachelor's Gurutogo 4 1,452 12-28-2025, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Gurutogo
  Advice requested: accelerating a Bachelor's in Accounting or Business mytime 2 1,935 12-11-2025, 08:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Looking for Computer Science - Software Engineering Bachelor's Degree flan_eur 2 1,598 11-22-2025, 01:49 PM
Last Post: flan_eur
Question Fastest Plan for any Bachelor's at Any School Chasingthedream 12 4,312 11-07-2025, 03:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)