Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU
#22
(04-29-2021, 08:00 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
k-k-k-katy Wrote:
dfrecore Wrote:RA credit = Regionally Accredited - and only colleges/universities can be accredited.

Thank you for taking the time to clarify that for me, I appreciate it.  I was under the (hopeful but mistaken) impression that TEEX was somehow a part of a university system.  At this point I am leaning toward ONU for RA credits.

You may want to consider a few things, exams and other courses: TECEP, UEXCELS, TEL Learning, and more...

As I read more about these options it might become less intimidating, I hope.  I am a very nervous test taker.  I am working through the Sophia courses and feeling very "safe" there right now even though I understand I'll have to move beyond that eventually to get to the goal.  I am avidly reading everything here.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by k-k-k-katy - 04-30-2021, 11:43 AM
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by jch - 07-13-2021, 09:41 AM
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by jch - 07-13-2021, 10:07 AM
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by jch - 07-13-2021, 11:38 AM
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by jch - 08-24-2021, 05:34 PM
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by jch - 11-08-2021, 08:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 15 5,591 6 hours ago
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 644 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,324 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,694 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Post-bacc credit transfers Non-matriculated esummer 3 424 09-22-2026, 03:59 PM
Last Post: esummer
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 583 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,708 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,232 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 409 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 590 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)