Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Walden Tempo Learning - June 7, 2021 Start - MBA FREE Term
#3
(05-23-2021, 04:23 PM)Whitepines Wrote: I'm working through this now from the group with a May start date. Be prepared to do some no credit competencies to start. They aren't onerous, but do eat up a few days. I believe they were designed to be sure everyone begins with the same knowledge base. I'm enjoying the courses and the project based competencies.

I am also starting the MBA now. Got through the zero credit competency and now reading everything for the next. I might need to approach this differently. I’m so used to physical books. This is not as easy for me to navigate.  But that’s more on me.
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Walden Tempo Learning - June 7, 2021 Start - MBA FREE Term - by Vle045 - 05-23-2021, 06:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone heard about Signum Magnum College Free MBA Heartstrings 32 14,692 07-16-2026, 12:02 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Lamar University: One Free Graduate Level Course SpartacusPM 39 13,772 07-15-2026, 02:31 PM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  HAU vs. Walden MBA Mint Berry Crunch 15 2,252 05-29-2026, 03:51 PM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  Has anyone here done the "digital nomad" lifestyle while pursuing distance learning? EliEverIsAHero 1 660 04-11-2026, 12:04 PM
Last Post: mcjon77
  Free/Tuition Free Masters Degrees Asghar12345 16 14,783 03-24-2026, 02:55 PM
Last Post: wow
  Leaving Walden - best PhD/DBA move? Celerity 2 2,094 01-13-2026, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Celerity
  Capella vs Walden for CBE Masters wow 13 5,692 12-26-2025, 05:58 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Free Master of Classical Education (in-person) RachelB 1 1,507 11-22-2025, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Walden Alums? TINASAM 7 2,031 09-22-2025, 08:17 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  (Unaccredited) (Mostly) Free Master of Ministry in Pastoral Leadership TINASAM 47 21,954 06-22-2025, 12:22 PM
Last Post: PhDIT

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)