06-08-2021, 11:33 AM
This course now has an active ACE recommendation again. However, Saylor still has not relaunched the direct credit proctored exam.
Because this course is highly similar to a few other things I just completed, and because I have access to a free proctor at my local library, I intend to give the exam a shot as soon as it launches. I'll let everyone know how it transfers.
Because this course is highly similar to a few other things I just completed, and because I have access to a free proctor at my local library, I intend to give the exam a shot as soon as it launches. I'll let everyone know how it transfers.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)