(06-17-2021, 08:04 PM)dfrecore Wrote:(06-17-2021, 07:37 PM)jb88 Wrote:Wait, are those tests accredited? And accepted by TESU?
[quote pid='339539' dateline='1623976614']
My friend, you rock! And so do you dfrecore! TESU is also my suggestion as you can "test out of Arabic and that African language" for your Upper Level Area of Study courses! That's up to 24 credits right there with two exams for under $250! Wow! <smacks self for not knowing Arabic or that African Language>.
For Arabic: https://www.actfl.org/center-assessment-...puter-opic
For African Language (if it's listed here): https://www.actfl.org/assessment-researc...erview-opi
These exams are ACE-recommended for credit - the only issue is going to be making sure that your language is covered. You can go to the ACE National Guide and check to make sure that your language is listed. But I'll list everything here for you.
At TESU for sure, the 4 exams (OPI or OPIc, WPT, RPT, and LPT) do not overlap.
OPIc (oral via computer-program) - The languages include: Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Pashto, Persian-Farsi, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Vietnamese
$108, up to 12cr (6UL and 6LL) depending on score
OPI (oral to a live person) - The languages include: Afrikaans, Akan-Twi, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Baluchi, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chavacano, Czech, Dari, Dutch, English, French, Ga, Georgian, German, Greek, (Modern), Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hiligaynon, Hindi, Hmong-Mong, Hungarian, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kashmiri, Kazakh, Kikongo-Kongo, Korean, Krio, Kurdish, Lao, Malay, Malayalam, Mandarin, Mandingo-Bambara, Nepali, Pashto, Persian-Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian/Croatian, Sindhi, Sinhalese, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tausug, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Turkish, Turkmen, Uighur, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Wolof, Wu and Yoruba
$165, up to 12cr (6UL and 6LL) depending on score
LPT (listening) - The languages include: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
$51, up to 6cr LL depending on score
RPT (reading) - The languages include: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
$51, up to 6cr LL depending on score
WPT (written) - The languages include: Albanian, Arabic, Chinese-Cantonese, Chinese-Mandarin, English, French, German, Greek (Modern), Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian-Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian-Croatian, Spanish, Turkish, Urdu, and Vietnamese
$108, up to 12cr (6UL and 6LL) depending on score
You sign up here to schedule & take your exams: https://www.languagetesting.com/certifications-tests
**NOTE - do not take both the OPI and OPIc, as those duplicate each other
You did not list which Sophia courses you took - if you tell us what you did NOT take, that would probably be easier.
[/quote]
Wow learning something new every time I visit this site. I really appreciate everything
I took evy Sophia course except college readiness, and every course that has the word foundation ( on the advice of this forum) and I left the 2 history courses out
I also have several aviation certificates , but I will not go for the the aviation degree.
I called TESU and they informed me that I needed Physics 1 and 2 besides a higher level math course ( NO THANKS , I almost quit Algebra)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)