Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU
#34
Hi all,
I’m new here and just planned out my BA in Psych from TESU. Then I saw they changed their policy to only allow 90 credits from ACE type sources, and the new 30 credit RA policy. I’m curious:

If I have 39 credits from ASU and the 6 from TESU, does that mean I can still finish my degree using Sophia, SDC and others for the remaining 75? Or am I missing something?

Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by jch - 07-13-2021, 09:41 AM
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by jch - 07-13-2021, 10:07 AM
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by jch - 07-13-2021, 11:38 AM
RE: Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by sapphiredawn - 08-24-2021, 05:18 PM
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by jch - 08-24-2021, 05:34 PM
Find out how RA credit transfers to TESU - by jch - 11-08-2021, 08:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 605 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,201 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,661 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Post-bacc credit transfers Non-matriculated esummer 3 378 09-22-2026, 03:59 PM
Last Post: esummer
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 531 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,587 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,208 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 372 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,510 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 565 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)