Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Worst School Name
#14
Excelsior College was the first school that came to mind when I saw this thread. I hate it. I'm a graduate of this school. It was officially Regents College when I graduated. Had I known they were going to change the name to something that sounds like a diploma mill, I would have transferred to Thomas Edison or Charter Oak.

I actually had a guy question my Excelsior degree once in an interview. I'm sure it was the cheesy-sounding name that caught his attention. I did not get the job. Thanks, Excelsior!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Worst School Name - by Alpha - 09-29-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: Worst School Name - by jsd - 09-29-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Worst School Name - by studyingfortests - 09-30-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: Worst School Name - by quigongene - 09-29-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Worst School Name - by ss20ts - 09-30-2021, 09:17 AM
RE: Worst School Name - by thecontrarian - 09-30-2021, 08:23 AM
RE: Worst School Name - by MNomadic - 09-30-2021, 12:51 PM
RE: Worst School Name - by freeloader - 09-30-2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Worst School Name - by sanantone - 09-30-2021, 02:34 PM
RE: Worst School Name - by bluebooger - 09-30-2021, 07:39 PM
RE: Worst School Name - by MNomadic - 09-30-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: Worst School Name - by GizmoJack - 10-01-2021, 01:17 AM
RE: Worst School Name - by ashkir - 10-03-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Worst School Name - by Marcus Aurelius - 10-04-2021, 12:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NYC elementary schools hiring school aides - no degree required bluebooger 1 287 08-31-2026, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Found: $1,500 (TOTAL) At-own-pace Law School dcan 55 25,278 10-05-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
Exclamation WORST NIGHTMARE: Man Opens Airplane Exit Door During Flight! LevelUP 4 2,375 10-14-2023, 01:59 PM
Last Post: TechManRenewed
  Nicaragua seizes all assets from INCAE Business School elcastor21 0 1,522 09-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: elcastor21
Question Poll: Just not sure what to major in for grad school and which direction to go! Randyb100 21 6,989 05-26-2023, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Randyb100
  Can I get a High School Diploma after getting my GED and Associates? IReallyNeedADegree 24 14,218 02-06-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Best & Worst jobs - I wonder... bjcheung77 2 2,176 01-28-2022, 06:35 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  School Psychologists?? Vle045 3 2,535 01-21-2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  U of Michigan removes School President bjcheung77 0 1,789 01-15-2022, 09:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Should taxpayers fund any and every choice in school and/or major? sanantone 14 5,523 08-19-2021, 01:19 PM
Last Post: sanantone

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)