Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Eliminates SOME Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed]
#48
(12-14-2021, 02:09 PM)joshypauly Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 01:15 PM)thecontrarian Wrote: Thank you to Study.com for the clarification.

Smile

(12-14-2021, 01:12 PM)Holmes Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 12:30 PM)Study.com Wrote: Hello, this is Study.com. We wanted to clarify that we still do have an active partnership with TESU, and our courses continue to be accepted for credit at TESU.

We've been in contact with TESU about the confusion here, and they have sent a reminder to their military and veteran departments so that advising is clear going forwards.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this misunderstanding has caused.

Thank you for clearing up the confusion! So, nothing has changed at all and no need for us to scramble with our schedule?

Also, is there a specific reason for this misinformed ill-advised statement that the advisor gave to the OP?

I really hope joshypauly comes back with an explanation.

joshypauly only joined the forum 12 days ago and has zero posts or threads (apart from this one).

I don't want to be like one of those guys, but it all feels a little sus.

Have we all been played here as part of one big troll/psyche?

Tongue
Completely understand your concern, but I am not trolling.  I have been reading the forums for a couple years, but now that my GI Bill is expiring soon, I have moved up my timeline in classes.  I only recently joined yes.  

Anyways, still waiting to hear back as to why I was told SDC credits would not be accepted from my advisor.  

It looks like the credits for CS will not be acceted.

Haha! No worries. Just messing wit u. Your advisor was right that something was going on.

I'm not doing comp sci so luckily I avoid any impact I hope.

Either way, imma lock-in plan ASAP now Dodgy . Put it off long enuff.
[-] The following 1 user Likes thecontrarian's post:
  • WALLACEMC11
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU Terminates Study.com Transfer Credits [unconfirmed] - by thecontrarian - 12-14-2021, 02:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,118 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,621 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 472 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,489 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,188 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 347 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,486 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 544 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 741 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
  Coursera IBM AI Developer Professional Certificate - 15 UL credits truthfulness 14 2,271 09-08-2026, 05:20 PM
Last Post: DRfan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)