Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU Gen Ed: Oral Communication when DEAF
#61
TESU has decided, after, the Department of Justice investigated them, to now reach out to me and grant the waiver in full with their apologies. However, determined no refund for any tuition I already paid.

I declined because I'm already done with my BA and MA from University of Maine at Presque Isle.

This is how long it took TESU to grant this waiver. I know I can speak, but, their requirement on hearing accents made me really uncomfortable for the degree I wanted. I'm glad with the path I choose with UMPI now. I was also able to buy new hearing aids that made me able to hear better without transcripts.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
[-] The following 3 users Like ashkir's post:
  • jch, rachel83az, ss20ts
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU Gen Ed: Oral Communication when DEAF - by ashkir - 01-03-2022, 09:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,595 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 454 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,453 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,181 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 336 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,471 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 537 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 729 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21
Sad Help For TESU BACS DEGREE please Brothers help-0982 6 1,478 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: cheeseberserk
  TESU courses without proctored exams / papers? boblax 4 1,009 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: RKanarek

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)