Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Degree planning TESU
#5
Yes I did look at snhu but I switched to tesu after I saw the flat rate tution but now that I know I can't take more than 16 credits if its my forst time it will end up being twice as much as I was expecting to pay. Thanks I'll look into snhu. I really love the wgu model but unfortunately I phoned them and they said you have to live in the US. I will consider evaluating and transferring my foreign credits but I'm worried that they won't be compatible with the modules required by wither tesu or snhu so they won't accept them and I'm out 200$. Thank you very much  Smile

Wait let me know of I'm wrong but can't I do the 15 + 1 classes as mentioned by rachel83az and do the other 14 credits as tecep therefore I only pay 1 flat rate tution fee and from what I read tecep is considered as RA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 01-03-2022, 02:35 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by dfrecore - 01-03-2022, 02:55 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 01-03-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 01-03-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by rachel83az - 01-03-2022, 03:05 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by rachel83az - 01-03-2022, 05:07 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 01-03-2022, 06:47 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by dfrecore - 01-04-2022, 03:17 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by bjcheung77 - 01-04-2022, 06:39 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 01-05-2022, 02:39 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by rachel83az - 01-05-2022, 07:10 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 02-09-2022, 03:39 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by rachel83az - 02-09-2022, 05:15 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by dfrecore - 02-09-2022, 09:20 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by carrythenothing - 02-10-2022, 06:40 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 02-12-2022, 08:06 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by sarahmac - 02-12-2022, 01:36 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by rachel83az - 02-12-2022, 01:48 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by sarahmac - 02-12-2022, 02:04 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 02-13-2022, 06:33 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by sarahmac - 02-13-2022, 11:17 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 02-13-2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by rachel83az - 02-12-2022, 11:02 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by ss20ts - 02-13-2022, 11:25 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by carrythenothing - 02-13-2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by bjcheung77 - 02-13-2022, 01:52 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 02-13-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by carrythenothing - 02-13-2022, 01:55 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by rachel83az - 02-13-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by bjcheung77 - 02-13-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 02-13-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by bjcheung77 - 02-13-2022, 06:36 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by allvia - 02-13-2022, 09:55 PM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by bjcheung77 - 02-14-2022, 12:34 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 02-14-2022, 07:43 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by rachel83az - 02-14-2022, 08:20 AM
Degree planning TESU - by Kab - 02-14-2022, 09:44 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by rachel83az - 02-14-2022, 09:50 AM
RE: Degree planning TESU - by amlagood - 02-14-2022, 10:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 637 10-04-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,305 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,691 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 581 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,694 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,229 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 405 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,555 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 589 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 810 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)