01-03-2022, 05:21 PM
(01-03-2022, 02:41 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Well, it seems my cousin is starting HAU in the February cohort also... whoever is starting there might want to create a new thread. I wonder what courses are offered at that first term, do you have to select a specific course set? Anyways, congrats on getting accepted! Did you pay the deposit of $375 yet?
I have not yet given my deposit. I received an email from the Dean today to set up a call for this week to see which courses might be waived based upon my work history and previous credits. I will pick my payments schedule and also pay the deposit once I have a clear picture of my academic path including which courses I will take and in which order and format.
MBA, magna cum laude, Hellenic American University
BSBA, Thomas Edison State University
ASBA, Thomas Edison State University
Associate of Arts, Thomas Edison State University
Business Management/Industrial Relations, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Mortgage Brokerage Licensing(MBABC), Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)